Saturday, November 21, 2009

Books and Bearded Holidays

I once wrote a children's book called Corn Boy and Peanut: Adventures in Eating. I just found this picture on my computer and had to post it because it is hilarious. But, I have no intentions whatsoever of revealing the story line, so all you empty-headed plagiarizers out there can take a hike. Actually, I want to talk about my beard. My gloriously growing beard. My four days of shaving strike look more like two and half weeks. Its like each little hair on my face is stretching its neck to the max with the longest sigh of relief. I never used to shave. Oh, I would break out the razor somewhere in the neighborhood of once or possibly twice a month, but never more frequent than that. It was great! During my month off, I have granted my little facial proteins a pardon. Well, I guess it's more like a stay of execution since they will be back under the knife at the start of the new year. So, throw out those razors and join me for the bearded holiday revolution!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment