Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Uugg Packing


I have packed up all of my worldly possessions into an ever-growing number of cardboard boxes and moved them to a new residence six times in the past eight years. This move will be number seven. I am going to tell you right now...moving sucks! Wrapping, packing, labeling, lifting, shifting, sliding, straining, grunting, and groaning have worn down my soul to a tissue thin barrier. That tiny barrier between sane and insane is the only thing preventing me from taking all of my crap and throwing it into a blazing fire.

I could just live in the woods. No taxes. No job. No crowded grocery stores and bumper to bumper traffic. Just man, nature, and a homemade weapon for hunting. I'm talking Man vs. Wild combined with Survivorman times forever. If I was single with no kids this would be a very viable option.

No comments:

Post a Comment