Monday, January 4, 2010

Busy Little Beaver



Posted by Picasa

So far today, I raked the yard, started the weekly bread, mowed the yard (with my super awesome reel mower), started a fire in the back yard to burn some old rotten wood and brush, finished the bread, raked pine needles off of the roof, cleaned the gutters, repaired a screen, swept a porch, changed a few diapers, went to the market to get produce, broke down all the boxes from moving to be recycled, finished painting Nathan's new tree shaped cloth diaper drying rack, built a composting bin, and I am about to whip up a fat batch of cookies. What did you do?

Note: That shed in my back yard would be way sweeter if it wasn't completely filled with old crap the owner left behind. I was able to stack it all up on the shelves and organize it all on one side. So, it is usable, though less than ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment