Monday, March 22, 2010

Late Fines and Other Lame Stuff


I have been slightly absent from posting lately due to the fact I have been working like a Hebrew slave for the last week at work. Here is a quick highlight reel of what has been happening: went to work a bunch, got a call from the realtor saying housing market sucks, decided to rent our house out again, planted some potatoes, planted some onions, planted some lettuce, planted some spinach, planted some carrots, helped Izzy plant her "Elmo" tomatoes, fertilized, watered, watched nice spring weather turn into 40 mph freezing winds and over an inch of snow, hoped my plants aren't all dead, almost finished the bookshelf I have been procrastinating finishing, found out my brother started running which motivated me to want to run, made some cookies so good I couldn't help gorging myself thus negating any run I actually would have completed, bought a yummy mango, ate the yummy mango, swept and mopped all the wood floors in the house, watched spring weather return, read some magazines, held a kids' movie from the library 6 days after its due date, and that's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment