Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yellow Snow

I have no qualms with taking a leak outdoors. When you grow up in the sticks and you are out back clearing brush and all off a sudden you feel the rush, you are not about to run a quarter mile back to the house to utilize the facilities. You find the nearest tree or fire ant hill, and take a whizz on it. So, now that I, once again, find myself living with a barrier between myself and neighbors, I occasionally return to my barbaric ways. This morning, however, I was outside dumping compost and bagging up trash, which some unknown animal decided to disperse all over my yard, and the need for urination arose. Then, me and all my brilliance, without regard for current weather conditions stepped behind the nearest tree and dehydrated...into the snow. Let me just say, if I did that every morning I wouldn't need to drink coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment