Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Super Nate!

This is a canvas I stretched about a year ago and had painted some birds on it to brighten up Nathan's overly brown room. I saw a painting similar to this new one online so I figured I would give it a shot. Nocona and I made Nathan a blue Super Nate cape a few weeks ago which he loves to wear all the time. So, I thought it would be a fun touch for him to wake up each morning to a giant painting of his super hero self.

In other art related news, I have a book agent! Actually, it is a relative of mine who has been in publishing/editing for years. She saw some of my "Zoe and Izzy" Cereal Box Book series, and said she thinks they have a great shot at being published! I'm not holding my breathe, but it would be awesome.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment: