Thursday, January 20, 2011

Spartacus to Clive Cussler


Its raining....again. I miss outside. I guess if I'm going to get any work done I am just going to have to get wet. The temperature is in the 20s yet we still only have rain/sleet mix. Get cold up high already! Snow is so much better than this crap. On the bright side, I don't have to go to work today. So, I am envisioning a day filled with watching Spartacus while the family is gone to Stroller Strides*, followed by lifting weights and a 45 minute ride on the exercise bike**, then some house cleaning, and I will wrap it all up by sitting on my rump the rest of the day reading Clive Cussler.


*Nocona, my wife, is an instructor. Sign up and I think she gets some money.
**We bought connecting rubber flooring mats and turned a previously unused awkward space in our house into an exercise room. So far so good, I have actually been exercising on a regular basis.
***And just so I could have a 3 star footnote, I ordered a new HTC Aria phone for FREE from Best Buy which will be here in a few days. I'm not the biggest techno guy, but I am excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment