Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Big Bunch of Nothing

Finally, a terrible winter snowy day with a -2 degree windchill and ice covered roads in which I don't have to go to work. In fact, I don't have to do anything. What a fantastic notion! Sitting around all day in my warm casa never changing out of my sweatpants after two straight weeks of massive overtime including 16 hour days and almost no days off. My plans for the day: type this, watch the weather guy talk about how cold and treacherous it is outside, drink some more coffee, eat another biscuit, sit on the couch and finally get to finish reading my Clive Cussler book which has taken way too long to finish, make some oatmeal cookies, workout, negate the workout by eating too many oatmeal cookies, play with the kids, watch some dumb something on Netflix while the kids take a nap, sit on the couch some more reading, eat some more cookies, make and eat some dinner, talk to my doped up sister to see how her surgery went, and then go to bed early for the first time in a month.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment