Thursday, April 12, 2012

Iron Man Approved








I know the Bible says God "hates divorce," but it actually worked out quite well for my kids and I today.   A good friend of mine at work, following her nasty divorce, went out and bought herself a fancy new house.  She discovered an awesome little wooden playground in the farthest reaches of her expansive new backyard, and since she has no desire to ever have children of her own to utilize the contraption she offered it to me....FREE!  Her only requirement was for me to come take it down and haul it off, which I gladly did this morning.  I then brought it home, unloaded the million parts and then with the precession of Dr. Frankenstein himself I reassembled the various pieces in a new joint creation with my new/old/old treehouse.  Kid and Iron Man approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment