Friday, April 8, 2011

Growing Family

The garden is looking better since I mixed in a few bags of compost and planted tomatoes.  It's amazing how those little green plants bring instant life to the whole patch of dirt.  No garden can be considered complete without tomatoes.  I also dropped in a couple rows of corn.  However, the best thing growing around here won't be ready for harvest until November.  Baby number three is on the way.  A lot of people act like we are crazy or foolish for adding another but I have news...we want another after this too!  Anyone in my line of work should be a huge proponent of good parents having more kids because the reality is most good parents don't, while Thuggy McThug and Ms Crack Whore are popping out little neglected future criminals at an alarming rate.  Good people step up for crying out loud.  We are currently watching the effective de-evolution of society.  Let's not watch the idiots take over.

What in life is more important than family?  What in life brings greater joy than being surrounded by a big bunch of family members at Thanksgiving, Christmas, 4th of July, and just random evenings lounging around together?  I think its easy to dread all the scary parts of child rearing, but I'm enjoying this difficult time of multiple toddlers and upcoming poppy needy baby.  I am also looking forward to the future...whatever it brings.


1 comment:

  1. So happy for you Nocona! & I agree with you completely!

    ReplyDelete